Monday, June 30, 2008

Still Waiting...

We are still waiting for Jason. :) I will be flying to Las Vegas a week from Wednesday to drive home with him. Thus the countdown begins! I cannot begin to express how long this summer has felt at times! Overall is has gone fairly well but it is going to be a good thing to have in the past. Ty is doing great. He is starting to talk like crazy. His vocabulary consists of words like Mom, dad, duck, up, no, ouch, am-pa (for grandpa) nerma (for grandma) and a few others here and there. He understands so much too! He is actually starting to do what I say. Granted, I know this is for a limited time only because Im sure he will become quite defiant in his own time!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I am happy for you and Jason to be able to be back together again. I can only imagine how hard it would be to be away from Marcus for that long.

It was fun to play with you and Ty today. It was cute to see Connor and Ty interact with one another.