Sunday, March 15, 2009

I guess I deserve it...

I am a cynical person. Well, my child is too much like his mother and I guess I deserve it. Lately, he has challenged me with many things. The most recent...

T: I want some more gummy bears
Me: They are all gone
T: I need to see it all gone
Me: T, they are all gone, there is no more.
T: I wanna see.

He does this with everything he wants or if he disagrees with something I tell him. He seems to always want proof. Needless to say I think his daddy has to teach both of us how to have a little more faith!

3 comments:

Katie and Brandon said...

so funny.

Bradeigh said...

Isaac used to do the same thing! We had to save the empty ice cream container, or bag of chips, or sack of M&Ms to SHOW him it was gone, or else he didn't believe us.

Jenny M said...

Maybe he's going to be a lawyer or judge! Detective?