Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers day and the Hoff

Well, Jason has now been in LV for 9 days. It has been a long 9 days and we still have quite a ways to go! We miss him terribly! For mothers day he worked really hard and had some pictures taken of he and Ty and had three of them made into a collage for me and framed it. It is so beautiful! I will I could post it but I cant. :( I have one of the pictures (which is posted) but not the others. Even though he wasnt here it was wonderful to have such a thoughtful gift from him. Also this past week my sister who is working on learning the in's and outs of photography so she took a few of just Ty and I. It was fun. We got some cute pictures of him chasing a group of ducks saying "Duck, duck, duck, duck." Now I just have to teach him "goose!"

Just a side note, I just got off the phone with Jason and since today is his day off he decided to go explore the strip. He has only been there twice with me and both were short trips with limited time on the strip. He was so excited because he "hassled the hoff." Well, I guess the hoff actually hassled him. David Hasslehoff was on his cell phone and I guess just about ran into Jason. He was very excited.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Sounds like Jay's living it up making all sorts of celebrity friends. Oooh...

P.S. I'm glad you had a happy mother's day.