Friday, December 5, 2008

Toilets and cell phones.

This may be two things you think have nothing in common, but oh how they do. They are the two things that we seem to break. Every apartment we have lived in since we got married we have had toilet problems. From random flushing on its own to flooding to leaking. Its not like we use it for anything other than its intended purpose-its just happens. Every apartment until now has apparently had maintenance that is incapable of fixing said problems. We are proud to say that within 24 hours of reporting the current continuously running and random air bubbles in the bowl problem our toilet was fixed. We hope our toilet streak is over. Now onto the cell phones. For as long as I can remember Ive had cell issues. The first time I got one I got the cheapest phone I could and kept it as long as possible. My problem started when I started getting "newer" and "cooler" phones...which also happen to be more expensive. I have dropped one in frosting clogging the charger connection. I have had on flip out on me and start calling people on its own and the alarm would randomly sound when it wasn't set. My son has DROPPED ONE IN THE TOILET (hence the connection between the two). We have one that wont charge and one that says its charging when the charger isn't attached.

Whatever.

2 comments:

Rocks In The Wash said...

Ha ha ha! I can't wait to hear what the next 'saga' will be!

Happy 'Ho Ho Ho' to you and the family.

katie+brandon said...

ahh, toilets and cell phones.

Happiness for your maintenance!