Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ty's Jam-Jam's


We call Ty's Jammies "Jam-Jams." He actually started it... Anyway, We have had these particular BYUTAH ones since New Years. Jason and I love them but we underestimated how many other people would love them! Although they are just about too small for the kid (he has about 2 more times wearing them!) we got a picture for those of you who asked for one. Its not the greatest shot, and I will try to get another one, but it will do for now.
And PS. they are homemade, cant buy these babies.

5 comments:

Janille said...

That is funny! Did you make them? I'm impressed!

Mary Anne said...

If you want to make a pair like these I would recommend that you buy the fabrics at separate times because some store clerks think it is NOT right to sell BYU and Utah fabrics at the same time.

Jennie said...

Best. Picture. Ever.

Tara McCausland said...

Christy - you're going to confuse you're poor kid. Identity crisis!! So, great blog my friend. Now that I've finally looked at it, I'll stay up to date on all your fab Ty news.

Emily W said...

I am so glad that you posted a picture of the jam-jams. I have been wanting to see them since new years but i left before they were finished. They look cute, but I bet they look even cuter when you can see Ty's face.